klik..!!..klik..!!..

Sunday, May 16, 2010

***Happy Teacher's Day***




Selamat hari guru buat cikgu2 di Sek Men Dato' Seri Maharaja Lela...(Cikgu Deris, Cikgu Din, Cikgu Ismail, Cikgu Rozita, Cikgu Mashitah n Asben).....semoga u all menjadi guru yg cemerlang demi anak2 bangsa.....Thanks for being my teacher and guiding me towards the right path of life. I am grateful to you teacher!

For my special teacher...Sir Sayed Mahathir...You are the best Teacher in this world. Wherever I may go in my life, I will always remember that I had an excellent guide in the form of a teacher, you....


hadiah ni khas buat teacher Julia....hepi teacher's day...You are not only teacher. Rather, you are friend, philosopher and guide, all molded into one person. I will always be grateful to you for your support....muuuuaaahhhhhh......luv u....

.....HAPPY TEACHER"S DAY........

No comments:

Post a Comment